Accounted Private job Vacancy 2021
- The successful candidate will join the Fund Services team as a Private Equity Fund Accountant and will be closely working with Clients and Client Service Managers based in APAC/UK/US region in connection with the performance of duties related to the administration of Private Equity Funds. Candidate should have 0-4 years of relevant experience in the Administration of Private Equity Funds and NAV calculations. Should have relevant experience in General ledger accounting for Private Equity Funds,
Client relationship management, Preparing Financials/Investor notices and other Client reporting, Processing payments etc.Accounted Private job Vacancy 2021
- Perform Fund accounting function of the Private equity and Hybrid Funds that include recording Journal Entries, preparing monthly/Quarterly/Annual Financials, processing payments, preparing investor notices and various client reporting.Accounted Private job Vacancy 2021
- Managing the client relationships for the Funds and individually handle the deliverable requirements on daily/weekly/monthly/Quarterly basis.
- Liaising with Onshore team, clients and Auditors on various requirements and ensure all supports are provided to the auditors to get the financials approved on the agreed timeline.
- Onboard new Funds in the accounting platform and migrating existing Funds from other locations.
- Develop customized reports in Investran to support the client requirements.
- Manage multiple client relationships.
- Understand and complete adhoc requests from clients.
- Manage the fund related bank wires on behalf of the client.
- Prepare Cash/Position/Market Value Reconciliations and resolving breaks. Notify Clients/CSMs of valid breaks. If break are due to an erroneous or missing transaction in Accounting system, then make necessary adjustments
- Candidate Of Post – 2 Candidate Hiring