Indian Army Agniveer [40,000+ Posts] Recruitment 2022

Indian Army Agniveer [40,000+ Posts] Recruitment 2022

Important Information – As per the latest updates from the official, Ministry of Defence, India will be issuing an official 2022 Armed Forces Recruitment Vacation Notice soon. The recruitment of troops (Jawans) for the Armed Forces, Navy Marines, and Air Force pilots, the recruitment will now take place under this program. The soldiers who will be recruited will be named Agniveer. After 4 years, 75 percent of the soldiers will be repatriated. The remaining 25 percent of the Agniveer are appointed as full judges. The process will be dictated by where ‘Agniveer’ will work to make it permanent.

According to media updates, the Agneepath Agniveer TOD Recruitment 2022 online registration process will commence sometime from 25th June 2022. Approximately 46,000+ job openings are expected to be created in Agneepath Agniveer Recruitment 2022 for Male Tour Of Duty. Candidates are to check the full details of the Agneepath Agniveer TOD Online Form 2022 below.

Indian Army Agniveer [40,000+ Posts] Recruitment 2022

(Ministry of Defence, India)
Post Name – Agneepath Agniveer Scheme 2022

IMPORTANT DATES
APPLICATION FEE
• Scheme Announced – 14 June 2022

• Notification Date – 18 June 2022

• Starting Date – July 2022 Onward

• Last Date – Available Soon

Available Soon
WORKPLACE
LIMITATIONS OF AGE
All Over IndiaMinimum – 17.5 Years

Maximum – 23 Years

Total Of Post – 40,000+

The Agneepath program is now a reality as all three branches of the Indian Army i.e. the Indian Army, the Indian Air Force, and the Indian Navy are now ready to proceed with the recruitment process and the final recruitment notice will be issued. Today 20th June 2022, an amended notice of recruitment of the Agneepath scheme for the Indian Army has been issued to accept recruits into the Indian Army. An estimated 83 national leasing events will take place. Men and women between the ages of 17.5 and 23 will be drafted into the military under this program.

Indian Army Agniveer Vacancy Details

Indian Air Force3,500 Posts
Indian Army40,000 Posts
Indian Navy2,500 Posts

Physical Standards for Agneepath Indian Army Agniveer TOD Recruitment 2022

PhysicalMaleFemale
Height165 cms157 cms
Chest78 – 82 cms
Race1600 Meters in 7 Minutes 800 Meter in 5 Minutes
Long Jump12 Feet 6 Inch9 Feet
High Jump3 Feet 6 Inch 3 Feet

Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment: Selection Process

There will be 5 steps in its selection process and these are –

  1. Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test (PET and PMT)
  2. Written Exam
  3. Document Verification
  4. Medical Examination
  5. Merit List

How to Apply for Agneepath Indian Army Agniveer TOD Recruitment 2022 

 Candidates can apply through the link provided below or they can also apply through the official site of the MoD before the Last Date.

Requisites of Online Application –

Scanned Color Passport Size Photograph in JPEG Format (20KB to 50KB)

Scanned Signature in JPEG Format (20KB to 50KB)

Indian Army Agniveer Yojana 2022 Salary Structure 

YearPackage (Monthly)In-Hand (70%)Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)Contribution to corpus fund by GoI
All figures in Rs (Monthly Contribution)
1st Year300002100090009000
2nd Year330002310099009900
3rd Year36500255801095010950
4th Year40000280001200012000
Total contribution in Agniveer Corpus Fund after four yearsRs 5.02 LakhRs 5.02 Lakh
Exit After 4 YearRs 11.71 Lakh as SevaNidhi Package
IMPORTANT LINK
APPLY ONLINECLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATIONCLICK HERE
OFFICIAL WEBSITECLICK HERE
WHATSAPP GRUPJOIN HERE
JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNELCLICK HERE
हिंदी में जानकारी पाने के लिए क्लिक करेCLICK HERE

ceat tyres recruitment 2021

Indian Army Agniveer [40,000+ Posts] Recruitment 2022

VARY IMPORTENT BOOKS FOR ALL CANDIDATES
513kUJEL3YL. SX377 BO1204203200
51XxVMlifIS. SX344 BO1204203200
India Samanya Gyan 2021 Hindi Book, Hindi GK Book For Competitive Exam 2021, Have Whole India GK On Your Tips, India’s Most Detailed General Knowledge 2021 Book Ever, Best GK BookSSC Constable GD Exam Practice Sets Latest Book For 2021

 

 

41cYTb1XStL. SY446 BO120420320051nN0xYU0EL. SX307 BO1204203200
Prime 2.0- Best Books kit for SSC CGL, CPO & CHSL Exam 2021All About UPSC Civil Services Exam Paperback

 

Hello friends, My Name Is Nilesh Mathur in this site, you will always upload government exam government job and government result firstly in this site...

Sharing Is Caring:

Leave a Comment