ssb head constable FAQs
1. What Is The Full Form of SSB?
– SSB Stands For Sashastra Seema Bal.
2. What Is SSB Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment Last Date?
– Last Date For Filling of Online Application Form Is August 2021
3. How Much Is SSB HC (Ministerial) Recruitment Application Fee?
– The Application Fee For UR/ EWS/ OBC Applicant is : Rs. 100/- And For SC/ ST/ ESM/ Female: Rs. 0/-. The Application Fee Can Be Pay Through Online Using Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking OR Bank Challan.
4. Who Can Apply For SSB HC (Ministerial) Recruitment?
– ntermediate OR Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) Examination From Recognized Board OR University OR Equivalent.
5. How Much Is SSB Head Constable (Ministerial) Salary/ Pay Scale?
– The Pay Scale/ Salary Will Be Of Level-4 (Rs. 25500-81100/-).
6. What Is SSB HC (Ministerial) Recruitment Selection Process?
– Applicant Will Be Selected On The Basis Of Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) And Written Examination.
7. What Is SSB HC (Ministerial) Recruitment Syllabus?
– For All Posts CET Will be of 2 (two) Hours Duration And Will Be Of 100 Marks, Consisting 100 Multiple Choice Objective Type Question Focusing On General Knowledge, Mathematics, Reasoning & General English/ General Hindi.
8. What Is SSB Contact Number/ Helpline?
– Recruitment Helpline Number: +91-8235114016 & +91-8235114018 (Timings: 09:30 AM – 06:00 PM; Monday – Friday) || Email- email@example.com