UPPSC NEW DELHI: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse/Sister Grade-2.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 3012 Post Online Form
(Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) Post Name – Staff Nurse/Sister Grade-2 (Male/Female) Examination 2021
• Starting Date – 16-July-2021
• Last Date – 12-August-2021
• Payment Fee Last Date – 12-August-2021
• Last Date Submit Form – 16-August-2021
• General / OBC / EWS – Rs.125/-
• SC / ST / Ex-Serv. – Rs. 65/-
• PH – Rs. 25/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan in any Branch of SBI
As per rules
Total Of Post – 3012
Posts Wise Vacancy Details
Staff Nurse/Sister Grade-2 (Male)
Staff Nurse/Sister Grade-2 (Female)
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualification UPPSC For Staff Nurse (Male) (Medical and Health Services Department, Medical Education and training Department A candidate for direct recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse (Male) Must (i) Have passed High School Examination with Science and passed Intermediate Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an Examination recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto. (ii) Possess diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc Degree in Nursing registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council or possess diploma in Psychiatry registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council (iii) Possess registration certificate from U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse and Psychiatry or Possess registration certificate as Nurse and Midwives From the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council For Staff Nurse (Female) (Medical and Health Services Department, Medical Education and training Department A candidate for direct recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse(Female) Must (i) Have passed High School Examination with Science and passed Intermediate Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an Examination recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto. (ii) Possess diploma in General Nursing and midwifery or B.Sc Degree in Nursing registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council. (iii) Possess registration certificate as Nurse and Midwife from the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council. For Sister Grade-2 (Male/Female) (K.G.M.U.) Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery from a recognized institute or equivalent qualification for male Nurse. Preference to those having 3 years exp. in large hospital or Medical College or B.Sc. Nursing Should be a registered “A” Grade Nurse and Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent Qualification for Male nurses.
How to Apply for UPPSC Staff Nurse / Sister Grade-2 Recruitment Online Form 2021 – Candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official site of UPPSC before 12/August/2021.
UPPSC Requisites of Online Application-:
*Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.UPPSC
Mode of Selection for UPPSC Staff Nurse/Sister Grade-2 Recruitment Online Form 2021 – Selection will be based on -:
UPPSC SPECIAL NOTICE: (a) On-Line Applications will be accepted only when prescribed fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposit. If the fee is deposited in Bank after the last date prescribed for fee deposit, the on-line application of the candidate will not be accepted and the fee deposited in the Bank will not be refunded in any condition. It will be responsibility of the candidates to deposit fee in the Bank upto the last date prescribed for fee deposition and to ‘submit’ the application upto last date prescribed for submission of applications. It is also informed that any amount deposited in the form of examination fee shall not be refunded in any condition. (b) In Online Application System, the candidates have to provide their Mobile No. and valid E-mail ID in prescribed column failing which their Basic Registration shall not be completed. All relevant informations / instructions shall be sent through SMS on that mobile and E-Mail on their vaild E-mail ID. NECESSARY INFORMATIONS TO APPLICANTS FOR FILLING THEIR APPLICATIONS THROUGH ON-LINE This advertisement is also available on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. The online application system is applicable for applying against this advertisement. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained hence candidates are advised to apply On-line only. In connection with On-line application, candidates are advised to go through the instructions thoroughly given as under and apply accordingly:- 1. When the candidate clicks “ALL NOTIFICATIONS/ADVERTISEMENTS” on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in the On-line advertisement shall be automatically displayed, wherein there shall be 3 parts as given below: (i) User instructions (ii) View Advertisement (iii) Apply A list of all the advertisements will be displayed in which “On-line System” is applicable. The Instructions for filling “On-line form” have been given in User Instruction. The Candidates desirous to see the advertisement will have to click before ‘View Advertisement’ to which they are desirous to see, full advertisement will be displayed along with sample snapshots of ON-LINE Application Procedure. Click on “Apply” for Online Application. On-line application will be completed in three stages : First Stage: On clicking ”Apply”, Candidate Registration will be displayed. Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the informations filled by them. If any correction / modification is required, click on “Edit” button and ensure the required corrections / modifications. After being fully satisfied with all the informations filled, click on ‘Submit’ button. Consequently, the registration of first stage shall be over. Thereafter ”Print Registration Slip” shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by clicking on Print Registration Slip. Second Stage: After the completion of the procedure of first stage, ‘Fee to be deposited [in INR]’ shall be displayed with caption ”Click here to proceed for payment”. After clicking the above caption of ”Click here to proceed for payment”, home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz. (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES. After depositing the required fee by any one of the above prescribed modes, ”Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” shall be displayed alongwith detail of fee deposition, the print of which must be taken by clicking on ”Print Payment Receipt”. Third stage: On completion of the procedure of second stage, click on ”Proceed for final submission of application form”
3. The Basic Registration of such candidates will not be accepted who have been debarred from U.P. Public Service Commission and their period of debarment has not been completed. In addition to above, the applications submitted without requisite informations regarding debarment, if it is found at any stage in future that the applications have been submitted concealing this fact, his/her candidature will be rejected at any stage and the commission will consider to debar them from all future examinations/selections including extension of debarment period. In this regard if the claims of the candidates made in their On- Line applications are not found true, they can be debarred not only from the examination in question but from all the future examinations and selections made by the commission also including other appropriate penalties. 4. Modify Submitted Application: If a candidate comes to know about any error/errors in the submitted application form except in name of the examination and type of recruitment, Registered Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Aadhaar Number and such cases where prescribed fee for modified category is higher (In case of error in these entries, candidate may submit new online application with prescribed fee only as previously deposited fee will neither be adjusted nor refunded.) he / she will be given only one opportunity to modify it / them according to the following procedure before the last date of the submission of application form. “Candidate has to click on ‘Modify Submitted Application’ under ‘Online application process’ in Candidate Segment. After that ‘Candidate Personal Details’ will be displayed on the screen to fill in Registration No., Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile and Category. After filling the Verification code the candidate has to click on the ‘proceed’ button following which for ‘Authentication’ of the candidate OTP (One Time Password) will be sent on the registered Mobile No. of the candidate and the ‘Option Box’ will be displayed on the screen to fill in the OTP. After the candidate has filled in the OTP and clicks on the ‘proceed’ button his / her previously submitted on line application form will be displayed on the screen. The candidate can submit his / her on line application form after making required modifications in it. This facility will be available to the candidates only one time within the last date of submission of application form.” 5. The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Written Examination (Objective Type) at various Centres of the Districts mentioned in Appendix-2 of this advertisement for selecting suitable candidates for the posts of Staff Nurse/Sister Grade-2 (Male/Female). The selection will be made as per Merit prepared on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the said Examination alongwith additional marks as per provision of Rule-15(3)(b) in accordance with the U.P. subordinate “Nursing (Non-Gazetted) Service (Fourth Amendment) Rules-2016.” The Centre of Examination, decided by the Commission, will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admission Certificate. The no. of Districts/centres may be increased/decreased according to the decision of the Commission on the basis of final number of applications received. 6. No. of Vacancies:- Presently, the no. of vacancies for the post of Staff Nurse/Sister Grade-2 (Male) is 341 and for the post of Staff Nurse/Sister Grade-2 (Female) is 2671 in Medical Education and Training Deptt. U.P., Medical and Health services Deptt, U.P. and King George’s Medical University U.P. (K.G.M.U.) which may increase or decrease depending upon the circumstances / requirements. Post:-Temporary, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted. Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800, Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- (Revised Pay Scale Level-7 Pay Matrix Rs. 44900 – 142400/-). 7. Reservation: The reservation for Scheduled Castes of U.P. / Scheduled Tribes of U.P. / Other Backward Class of U.P. / Economically weaker section candidates of U.P. shall be admissible in accordance with the provisions of relevant Govt. Rules. Accordingly, reservation for horizontal category as Dependents of Freedom Fighters of U.P, ExServiceman of U.P., P.H. of U.P. and Women candidates shall be admissible on settlement of vacancies as p
Hello friends, My Name Is Nilesh Mathur in this site, you will always upload government exam government job and government result firstly in this site...