Our client, a large global solutions provider to the bio-manufacturing industry, is seeking a Customer Service Representative to support their operations in Glenview. This role is responsible for answering calls, emails and supporting the sales team in placing orders, and quotes, and reporting on their products. This role is a full-time role for the right person. You will initially work on a contract basis but will have the opportunity to gain a full-time position with this company.
– Emails (Microsoft Outlook)
– Entering the order
– Price offer for fixed prices
– Data reporting in Excel
– using NAV to enter an order
-Using Salesforce.com for customer tracking and order entry
– Various small projects
-This role reports directly to the VP of Sales
The main work this person will handle is customer service calls and placing new orders.
– They will work on multi-million dollar projects with lots of line items for each order
– Worked with their finance department to ensure finances are approved before placing an order
– Will work within MS NAV ERP for order entry
– Answer customer emails
– Work with the external sales team to confirm order type
– Work within Salesforce.com CRM to process customer order information and internal data [Customer Experience Specialist 2023 Free Apply]
– Ideally, I would also like someone to help pitch new customers for spares and core products. This would only be a task if someone could quickly handle everything else.
Monday – Friday 8:00 – 17:00
Skills and Qualifications:
– experience with sales support/customer service (2 or more years is an advantage)
– Experience with order entry (any ERP or CRM system)
– Microsoft Excel (need to test 90% or higher)
– Experience with Salesforce.com CRM
– Experience with NAV ERP system
– Reporting experience
– Experience with the order confirmation
About Aston Carter:
Note: Scammers impersonate Aston Carter. We will never contact you via Gmail, Telegram or WhatsApp and we will never ask you for money.Customer Experience Specialist 2023 Free Apply
At Aston Carter, we are dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who drive our business. Our success is driven by talented, motivated people who join our team in a variety of roles – from recruitment, sales, and delivery to corporate roles. Within our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is unlimited.Customer Experience Specialist 2023 Free Apply
Founded in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm that provides high-quality talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies in North America. Across four continents and more than 200 offices, we empower our clients by finding solutions and delivering solutions to meet the challenges of today’s workforce. For organizations looking for innovative solutions created by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.Customer Experience Specialist 2023 Free Apply
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as modifying or modifying the job application or interview process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for additional accommodation options. However, if you have any questions about this position, please contact the recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the single point of contact for questions about this position.Customer Experience Specialist 2023 Free Apply